We hope you and your families are doing well and staying healthy during this time.
As you are aware, the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is ever evolving. Currently, all Little League activities are suspended until Monday, May 11th per the guidance of Little League International. This includespostponing all league activity that may involve the gathering of individuals for games, practices, events, or meetings.
With that said, Reading Little League Baseball will be taking the following actions:
- Winter Clinic sessions at Pure Baseball (3/14, 3/21, and 3/28) - We will not make these sessions up and will be providing a partial refund to those enrolled. There will also be an option to donate these proceeds if families choose.
- Umpire classes - All classes currently scheduled between now and 5/11 will NOT be held. We intend to reschedule these classes once we have more clarity about the season.
- Coaching Clinic (3/24) - This will NOT take place on 3/24. We will aim to reschedule this event.
- Mental Toughness Clinic (4/7) - This will NOT take place on 4/7. We will aim to reschedule this event.
- Umpire & Safety Meeting (4/16) - This will NOT take place on 4/16. We will aim to reschedule this event.
- 2020 spring season - We continue to hold out hope that we will be able to play, but will continue to monitor guidance from LL International and our District LL leaders.
For Little League International's full communication on this topic, please click the following link:
Thank you for your continued support of Reading Little League Baseball. We will continue to keep you aware of any future developments.