Once the Summer is over, we start right up again with Fall Baseball. This program has grown tremendously over the past few years. Last year we had 14 full teams. The more kids we have the easier it is to form leagues of kids with similar skill sets. Ideally we would like to be able to build a league of 4-6 teams in each age bracket (7/8, 9/10, and 11/12 year olds). Fall Baseball league has 3 divisions: Advanced, Intermediate, Beginner.
- This league will primarily consist of 11-year olds who played Majors, as well as 10 and 11-year olds who played AAA during the spring season.
- The rules will be consistent with those of the Reading Little League Majors Division.
- Some Double A players with extensive baseball experience and physical skills may also be placed in this division.
- Players should expect to see pitching in the 45-55 mph range.
- This league will primarily consist of 9 & 10-year olds who played Double A or 8-year olds who had success in Single A this past spring.
- The rules will be consistent with those of the Reading Little League Double A and Triple A Division.
- Players should expect to see pitching in the 30-40 mph range.
- This division will primarily consist of 7 & 8-year-olds.
- It is intended for newer players or those that would like to play in a coach-pitch environment (run similarly to the Reading Little League Summer Sand Lot).